Dell Prairie is located in Adams County, Central Wisconsin just north of Wisconsin Dells at the main intersection of State Highway 13 & County Road K. It's known for several miles of Wisconsin River frontage bordering the westside and separating Adams County from Juneau County, WI. Here you can find Fawn Lake which flows into Trout Creek. Also there is Shadduck Creek, Gulch Creek and Plainville Creek which runs right past Plainville. Dell Prairie is just north of the famous Wisconsin Dells. There are two rock formations in this township, the historical Steamboat Rock and Elephant Rock.
Dell Prairie Township Wisconsin
Photos & Pictures
Dells Prairie Township, Adams County, Wisconsin - Fawn Lake.
Photo of woods in Dell Prairie, WI.
Fawn Lake Public Access
Picture of Fawn Lake, WI.
Slow No Wake Sign
Call Landman Realty llc for Real Estate in Dells Prairie, Adams County, WI.
Adams County Park in Dells Prairie, WI.
Fishing on Fawn Lake, WI.
Lake of the Pines development in Dells Prairie, Wisconsin
Photo of the tree tops
Photo of a Fawn Lake Map
Dell Prairie Town Hall Address - 763 County Road K Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Phone Number - 608-254-2618
Dell Prairie Town Hall
Lakes, Rivers, Creeks and Trout Streams
- Corning Creek - Trout Stream
- Plainville Creek - Trout Stream
- Gulch Creek also known as Witches Gulch - Trout Stream
- Fawn Lake
- Trout Creek
- Shadduck Creek
- Wisconsin River
Public Land & Area Features
- Dells of Wisconsin River Natural Area
- Steamboat Rock
- Elephant Back Rock
Developments and Subdivision in Adams County WI
- Dell Hills
- Dell Prairie Bay Subdivision (Wisconsin River)
- Dell Prairie Meadow Subdivision
- Fawn Lake & Addisions (Fawn Lake)
- Flintlock Subdivision
- Glenway Acres
- Golden Heights
- Indian Shores Subdivision (Wisconsin River)
- Lake of the Dells (Wisconsin River)
- Lake of the Pines (Plainville Creek)
- Leisure Pines
- Ross Fullendorf
- Tall Pines
- The Pines
- The Woods of Witches Gulch
- Witches Gulch Wilderness Estates (Gulch Creek)
Dell Prairie Township Adams County WI