T15N -R7E-S11 - Area Information > Lake, Rivers & Creeks | Online Discussion Forum

Wolf Lake WI

Wolf Lake WI is located in Jackson Township Adams County, Central Wisconsin with several other small fishing lakes like Goose Lake, Peppermill Lake, Deep Lake, Parker Lake, Crooked Lake… Wolf Lake is a smaller 49 acre lake but it’s about 50 feet deep. It’s also a “No Motor Lake”. The lake offers some good Panfishing with plenty of Largemouth Bass and some say a Northern Pike here and there.  Wolf Lake’s shoreline is 75% developed with homes and vacant lots but the other 25% to the Northeast is Upper Neenah Fishery Area with Neenah Creek Trout Stream flowing through it.

 This is also a Trout Fishing Lake!

Photos & Pictures

 

 

Types of Fish: Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Panfish and Trout! 

Size...
49 Acres
Max Depth...
58 feet
Average Depth...
Unknown
Public Access...
Boat Ramp
Wake Rules...
NO MOTOR!
Bottom... 60% sand, 17% gravel, 1% rock, 22% muck
 
 

Lakefront Homes & Deed Access Houses - More Homes

Waterfront Properties & Deed Access Lots - More Land

 
Map & Video

 


View Wolf Lake, WI. - Adams-WI.com in a larger map

 

 

Jackson Township WI

Jackson Township WI is located in Adams County, Central Wisconsin mostly known for its fishing lakes and the famous Neenah Creek trout stream and watershed. Jordon Lake offers 213 skiable acres and is 79 feet deep, Wolf Lake 50 acres and 50 ft deep electric motors only, Goose Lake is an 80 acre fishing lake, Peppermill Lake has 100 acres, Hill Lake acres unknown (WI DNR), McDougall Lake 9 acres, Deep Lake is only 35 acres and 47 feet deep, Crooked Lake is 48 acres and 56 feet deep, Parker Lake right on Hwy 82 is 59 skiable acres, there are about a dozen smaller unnamed lakes in Jackson Township as well. There are only 2 creeks in the township Neenah & O’Keefe.  Plus you can find the Upper Neenah Creek State Fishery Area with great trout fishing which is open to the public. 

Besides Jackson being a recreational area filled with fishing lakes and creeks it's also a farming community sent in the rolling hills & valleys Central WI.  State Highway 82 runs east and was as County Road G runs north & south which are the main arteries for the town.

Real Estate | Homes | Land | Condos | Multi-Family | Commercial Property

Cities, Towns and Villages

  • None

Lakes, Rivers, Creeks and Trout Streams

Public Land & Area Features

Wolf Lake Wisconsin

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet

Real Estate for Sale

Featured
Category: Adams County Real Estate for Sale, Adams County Land for Sale, Big Flats Township Real Estate for Sale, Big Flats Township Land for Sale, Hancock WI Real Estate for Sale 54943, Hancock WI Land for Sale 54943
Fully Wooded | Additional Land | Snowmobile Routes | Public Land Premium Parcel set far off the road for added privacy and seclusion. This fully wooded parcel is over...
Featured
Category: Adams County Real Estate for Sale, Adams County Land for Sale, Big Flats Township Real Estate for Sale, Big Flats Township Land for Sale, Hancock WI Real Estate for Sale 54943, Hancock WI Land for Sale 54943
Lake Arrowhead | ATV Route | Hunting Land | Private Getaway Invest in Central Wisconsin Land and own your own pine plantation! This heavily wooded acreage is close to...
Featured
Category: Adams County Real Estate for Sale, Adams County Land for Sale, Big Flats Township Real Estate for Sale, Big Flats Township Land for Sale, Hancock WI Real Estate for Sale 54943, Hancock WI Land for Sale 54943
Big Flats Township | Survey Map | Tri-Lakes Area | ATV Route Central Wisconsin 8+ acres located in Big Flats Township in Adams County. This area offers...
Featured
Category: Adams County Real Estate for Sale, Adams County Land for Sale, Dell Prairie Township Real Estate for Sale, Dell Prairie Township Land for Sale, Wisconsin Dells Real Estate for Sale 53965, Wisconsin Dells Land for Sale 53965
Wisconsin Dells Area | More Land Available | Vacant Buildable Land | Nearby Lakes | Private | Wisconsin River nearby | Camping Allowed | Take in some of the exciting attractions that only Wisconsin Dells can...