Fordham Creek Remnant is located in Preston Township of Adams County, WI N. of Cty Rd J east of Adams-Friendship; there are 2 locations. This public land is about 37 ac. mostly wooded with row pines along County J which turns into a small meadow to the north then a mix woods with a steep slope along the creek that is surrounded by lowlands. These wetlands around Fordham Creek are still pretty wet in midsummer. There’s about 1,800 feet of trout stream frontage on the REM-Fordham Creek public land. T Creek is a total of 7 miles which flows into Friendship Lake after joining with Little Roche-A-Cri Creek. The Remnant section is a class 1 trout stream for Brook, Brown and Rainbow Trout. Always check with local fishing rules and regulations and carry out what you carry in!
Locations (Not official - Just listed from North to South)
- North Area is located north of County Road J just west of 9th Ave – This area is about 37 wooded acres with about 1,800 ft of creek frontage some on both side and the rest on the north side.
- South Area is located south of Cty Rd J just east of 8th Ave – This area is open to the public just along the creek mostly in the lowlands of the creek bed. This section is about 1,900 feet along the creek.
Printable Maps - Opens in New Windows
Fordham Creek Remnant Pictures & Photos
Fordham Creek Remnant Photos
Other Wisconsin Public Land
- Little Roche-A-Cri Creek Remnant
- Roche-A-Cri State Park
- Friendship Beach
- Friendship Park
Nearby Lakes, Rivers, Creeks and Trout Streams
- Little Roche-A-Cri Creek – Trout Stream
- Bingham Creek
- Carter Creek – Trout Stream
- Friendship Lake
- Bingham Pond
- Klein Creek
- Duck Creek
DNR Link - http://dnr.wi.gov/water/basin/cwrb/uw01-uw04.pdf